Use Any Variety Cavit Bottle for this Project
DIY Wine Glass Charms
Small round cutter
- Flatten a small piece of clay using a rolling pin or another smooth surface.
- Press a stamp into the clay to make a pattern.
- Cut with the round cutter.
- Make a small hole using a pointed object like a chopstick.
- Transfer to a small baking sheet & bake at 275 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Once cool, take 8 inches of ribbon & thread through and form a loop.
- Add to the stem of a wine glass to help make yours original at any party.
Source: Honest Cooking