Recommended Wine for Recipe
Easy Balsamic Caprese Skewers
These easy to make Balsamic Caprese Skewers are a fantastic appetizer to make for any gathering. They take all of 10 minutes to assemble and keeps good in refrigerator for a couple of hours. Make these this Valentines for your loved ones and pair with Cavit Moscato Wine for a romantic meal. Here is simple recipe to make it.
Valentine Day is a special day to show your love. What’s more beautiful than a homemade recipe for your special one. Make these colorful Balsamic Caprese Skewers and pair them with a white Moscato wine. With delicious notes of apricot, white peach and sage, and a wonderfully refreshing sweetness, this wine perfectly pairs with flavorful appetizers, cheese or anything spicy.
Caprese Skewers have a good blend of flavor from the Mozarella Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and fresh Basil leaves and is a perfect pair with Cavit Moscato. The slightly strong flavor of Balsamic vinegar also adds to the taste. It is a quick recipe to make and you can prepare ingredients in advance. I’m sure you and your valentine will love the flavors.
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
10-12 Cherry Tomatoes
10-12 Mini Mozzarella Cheese Balls
10-12 Basil leaves
Salt to taste
- Add balsamic vinegar in pan and heat until it comes to a boil
- Simmer the heat and cook for 5-6 minutes until it thickens and become syrupy.
- Remove the pan from heat and let it cool
- Cut tomatoes from the bottom so that they can stand easily on the plate
- Thread tomato, basil leaf and mozzarella ball on small skewer
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction
- Serve immediately
Source: Whisk Affair